Crusted Pumpkin Wedges.
I am totally inspired by Ottolenghi at the moment and whipped up this recipe from his wonderful book Plenty.
1 butternut pumpkin sliced in to wedges, 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs, 2 cloves of crushed garlic, a few sprigs of fresh thyme, small handful of chopped parsley, zest of one lemon, 1/2 cup of shaved parmesan cheese. Mix all the ingredients (minus the pumpkin) in a bowl and set aside.
Brush the pumpkin wedges with olive oil, and sprinkle mixture generously over the pumpkin. Bake in the oven on 190 degrees for 24 minutes or until golden.
Whilst pumpkin is baking, mix 1 cup of sour cream with a small handful of dill and set aside.
Serve pumpkin with sour cream on the side. Enjoy!
- cubaelera reblogged this from thehealthyingredient
- brooklyn-naturalist likes this
- feuillyova reblogged this from thehealthyingredient
- feuillyova likes this
- andtheysang likes this
- whiteon-white reblogged this from thatgirllucy
- gonnagetskinnehbitches likes this
- whiteon-white likes this
- mmaaddisonn likes this
- downsetgo likes this
- lemonjar likes this
- gypsystolemyphone reblogged this from thatgirllucy
- gypsystolemyphone likes this
- laurner likes this
- talk-and-tits likes this
- daysinbloom reblogged this from thatgirllucy
- wavvecravve likes this
- diamondadvantage reblogged this from thatgirllucy
- diamondadvantage likes this
- samanthac92 likes this
- kellyselina likes this
- hystearical likes this
- hieroglyphs-magictricks reblogged this from thatgirllucy
- l1lacid likes this
- m-issmolly reblogged this from thatgirllucy
- notchesinspines likes this
- silkthreads likes this
- mesonoxians likes this
- perfumerivers likes this
- crumpet-king likes this
- jugs-of likes this
- sleepeatworktrainrepeat reblogged this from thehealthyingredient
- picturethatpicture likes this
- crystal-owl likes this
- thatgirllucy reblogged this from thehealthyingredient