Super Easy Veggie Slice…
My home made veggie slice is easier and quicker to make than you can possibly imagine. This quantity gave me 4 nights worth of dinner.
- 4 eggs, whisked together with a splash of low fat/soy or almond milk
- 2 large carrots grated
- 2 large zuchini grated
- 1 medium sweet potato boiled until tender and chopped into pieces
- 1 whole tomato sliced (for top)
- 1 generous handful of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 small piece of Danish feta OR some shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together (except the sliced tomato and cheese) In a large mixing bowl and pour into a lined baking tray.
Place the sliced of tomato on the top and sprinkle with feta or mozzarella.
Bake in the oven on 180 degrees for 50-55 minutes until cooked through.
Serve with a side salad and some tomato relish. Great served warm for dinner & just as good cold for lunch. You can also add or subtract whatever sort of veggies you like or have on hand.